Have you ever tried body on body massage? It’s a very popular form of intimate massage that involves using the whole body to give a massage. Sounds simple, right? It is! But there are a few tips and tricks that will make it more fun and easier to do at home with your partner. Want to learn more? Keep reading! This is our Beginners Guide to Body on Body Massage where we share all the professional secrets to an incredible body on body massage.
A professional body to body massage is a nude or nearly nude full body massage in which the masseuse uses their body, not just their hands. Professional body on body massage is very erotic but is still just a massage. But between lovers things can get much hotter and much more explicit!
We want to help
Here at Secret Tantric we want you to become a better lover because every couple deserves a great sex life and true intimacy. We can help! Try out the techniques offered in this guide or if you’re feeling brave, call us to book a couples’ massage. Not only will you enjoy an incredible massage experience together, you will learn several techniques and tricks you can try at-home next time. We would love to be a part of your erotic massage journey! Book a session with one of our masseuses who specialises in couples massage today!
Date night will never be the same
A good body on body massage takes a bit of forethought. It is a great activity to plan for a date night or weekend evening if you have some time and privacy to spend together.
Giving your partner a full body on body massage at home is a powerful way to connect and it will go much smoother if you plan ahead. Ensure that you have communicated the idea to your partner and that they are enthusiastic about the idea. Planning ahead also ensures that you have all of the supplies that you need and you’ve considered all of the details.
Step One: Prepare for the Massage
Stock up on supplies
Sensual massage can get messy, but being prepared for some mess and using the right supplies and materials is key. If you’re worried about staining the sheets or upholstery you won’t be able to be present with your partner. By preparing for the logistics you can relax and actually enjoy the massage.
- Quality massage oil – we recommend something tasteless and odourless like pure grapeseed oil.
- Towels or bedding you don’t mind staining – this is not the time to use the new duvet cover!
- Inflatable mattress – a blow up bed is the perfect place to enjoy a full body massage
- Scented candles, soft music, low lighting – whatever will get you both in the mood!
Come to your senses
Prepare for your body on body massage at-home by appealing to all five of the human senses.
- Sight – tidy up, even just a bit. A clutter-free space will help both of you focus and relax, two essential concepts for sensual pleasure.
- Touch – Warm your massage oil. Encouraging your hands to linger on your body (or your partners) will heighten and extend the experience.
- Smell – Light a gently scented candle, spritz on a bottled scent that turns you on, and eliminate distracting or unpleasant smells.
- Sound – Quiet music is perfect. Choose music that is calm and rhythmic to promote relaxation and help you become more intune with each other’s heart beats.
- Taste – Before you begin, prepare yourself some refreshment for after the massage is done. A light snack of fruit and plenty of water is a nice way to treat yourselves afterwards.
Step Two: The Massage
Don’t worry if you feel a lot of nervous excitement or a little bit of awkwardness before you start. Focus on the fact that this is real quality time with your partner and that is all that matters. We recommend starting with a bath or shower together.
- A shower before a massage is a great way to quiet the mind and awaken the senses. Body on body massage is as much mental as it is physical so take the time to get into a more mellow frame of mind.
- Having a hot shower before your massage warms your skin and muscles for the treat they are about to receive. Massage oil will work better on warm damp skin and the efficacy of the massage will be increased.
Oil them Up
Remember: the more slippery your massage is, the sexier it will be. Use as much oil as needed to keep your hands slick and slippery. Avoid heat or friction between their body and your hands and add more oil as needed. If it seems like too much, don’t forget that it is absorbed by both your hands and their skin.
Start with your hands
Have your partner lay face down in a comfortable position. Use your hands and forearms to distribute the massage oil across the back side of their body. Avoid their erogenous zones like the inner thighs, buttocks and armpits at first. This will arouse and tease them, making the massage more intense and more exciting for both of you.
Mutual massage is wonderful too
If you’re both up for it you can switch part way through and both experience having 100% of the other’s focus and attention. Or you can double the intimacy of body on body massage by making the touch mutual. In the professional world of erotic massage mutual massage is quite common. This is where the client, or recipient, is encouraged to massage their masseuse as well. In an at-home situation between intimate partners, this might derail your massage quite quickly, but only in the best way. Again, allow the evening to take you where it will and focus on the quality of time you’re spending together not the nuts and bolts of how you’re spending it.
Get on top
Once your partner is super slippery with oil, gently climb atop them. Depending on your level of strength and flexibility there are a number of positions that you can try:
- Straddle their hips and lean forward to massage their back or chest
- Position yourself over them in a “crab” position on your hands and feet using your back and bottom to massage them
- Face them or turn towards their feet and use your thighs and body weight to massage their back or chest and abdomen
Don’t be too caught up on the technical positions. The goal is to engage your bodies together and enjoy the intimate slipperiness between you. How you accomplish that is entirely up to you, and don’t let any limitations of your body’s abilities dampen the mood. If having one of you on top doesn’t work for you, mutual full body rubbing laying side by side (spooning) works too.
Vary the ways you touch them
Many of the massage disciplines from around the world consider the intention and feeling behind touch to be almost as important as the physical connection. Gentle touch is a wonderful way to begin, and intense but slow touch is the most soothing on the body. Your touch can be flirtatious and teasing, or it can be intense and dominating. Listen to what your partner wants and pay attention to how they are responding to your touch. Seeking your partner’s ongoing and enthusiastic consent throughout the massage can only improve it. Let them know where you’re going to touch them next and ask them how they feel about that, talk them through what you’re doing and enjoy making them melt into a puddle of happiness and relaxation.
Technique isn’t everything
Professional erotic masseuses use a variety of legitimate massage techniques in their sensual massages. Don’t worry if your at-home body on body massage is lacking technical finesse. Instead of concerning yourself with the quality of the massage, focus on the quality of the entire experience. We promise you that your intention, focus, and effort will mean much more to your partner than hitting all of the pressure points that a professional masseuse would. As lovers, obviously it’s totally okay for your massage to evolve into something more. A complete body on body massage is a fantastic addition to your usual foreplay!
Step Three: The Aftermath
Hurrah! You’ve made it through your body on body massage. That wasn’t so hard, was it?
Now it’s time to:
- re-hydrate and grab a snack – you no doubt lost some bodily fluids and burned some calories
- debrief about the massage – chat about what you both loved about it, what you’d change for next time and what you don’t want to do again
- shower together – this will help to really solidify the intimacy that you’ve conjured
Post-massage Clean up
Cleaning up after a well-oiled body on body massage is the least glamorous part. Get your towels or drop cloth into the wash. Use a warm or cool setting in both the washer and dryer so you don’t make any stains permanent with the heat. Repeat if needed.
It sounds silly but take particular care walking around after a massage. The oil you use will topple you onto your arse if you’re not careful. Wipe up any spills using a bit of washing up liquid to cut the grease and make your floors safe to walk on.
What are you waiting for?
It’s one thing to try a body on body massage experience at home but it is something else entirely to experience a professional’s touch. Remember, we do couples’ massages too! There’s no reason to hesitate, simply pick up the phone and give us a ring and we will have you set up for the time of your life within minutes . Whether you seek deep tissue relaxation or a slippery sexy happy ending massage, Secret Tantric has what you need. And we know how to give it to you! Call us today to set up your appointment. You will not regret it!
- Try Body on Body Massage at Home
- Benefits of Body on Body Massage
- Is a Body on Body Massage a Tantric Massage?
- What to Expect from a Body on Body Massage
- What is a Body on Body Massage?